About PCS Human Resources
Ready to apply for a job? See our employment opportunities!
Your Choice, Your Future, Our Priority
Thank you for considering Priority Charter Schools as your employer. PCS is a learning community that is committed to the success of students and staff. We are a public charter school district with campuses located in Bell and Williamson counties.
Priority Charter Schools is a place where employees find purpose, do worthwhile work, and make a difference every day.
We provide the following to ensure our teachers achieve success:
- On average, small class sizes (PK-12)
- Ongoing quality professional development to include support of a blended learning instruction model and college preparatory programs (P-TECH).
- Collaborative experiences among our staff through Professional Learning Communities (PLCs)
- Access to a variety of resources
- Leadership willing to serve and support employees
- Competitive Compensation
- Employee Benefits Structure (full time staff qualify for the district’s insurance program which includes Scott and White or Aetna programs. The district pays $530.16 of the cost of the health insurance and 100% of basic employee dental plan).
- Small community environment with family-like atmosphere.
In Priority Charter Schools, we recognize the importance of serving others, celebrating success, and preparing our students for life.
Priority Charter Schools is looking for those who are passionate about making a difference. Please visit our Employment Opportunity page for complete details on how to join our family of educators.
For questions or support, please contact our Human Resources department at:
254.206.3081 or email@example.com